The Grinch (also known as Dr. Seuss' The Grinch) is a 2018 American 3D computer-animated film based on the 1957 Dr. Seuss story How the Grinch Stole Christmas!. It was released on November 9, 2018.
This film also was re-released on November 8, 2019.
- Benedict Cumberbatch as The Grinch, a bitter, grumpy, cave-dwelling, green creature who hates Christmas.
- Frank Welker (Uncredited) as Max the Dog, The Grinch's pet dog and sidekick.
- Cameron Seely as Cindy Lou Who, a kind hearted young resident of Whoville.
- Rashida Jones as Donna Who, Cindy Lou's overworked single and widowed mother.
- Pharrell Williams as Narrator
- Tristan O' Hare as Groopert, Cindy Lou's Best Friend.
- Kenan Thompson as Bricklebaum, a jolly citizen of Whoville who lives near The Grinch.
- Sam Lavagnino as Ozzy, one of Cindy Lou's friends
- Ramone Hamilton as Axl, one of Cindy Lou's friends.
- Angela Lansbury as Mayor McGerkle, the Mayor of Whoville
- Scarlett Estevez as Izzy, one of Cindy Lou's friends.
- Michael Beattie as the Store Clerk
- Townsend Coleman
- Jess Harnell
- Laraine Newman
- Scott Mosier
- Mindy Sterling
- Tara Strong
- Jim Ward
- The first Illumination Entertainment Christmas film.
- The second Dr. Seuss film from Illumination Entertainment, following Dr. Seuss' The Lorax (2012).